Dual Whatsapp account is recent time trending feature of Social Media Apps. With the heavy involvement of responsibilities and peer pressures today, we all like to divide our workload by having them arranged differently. WhatsApp is another example of an application where people would like to divide their contacts into different groups.
Imagine being able to operate to multiple WhatsApp accounts within the same mobile phone and receive messages differently according to how you divided the accounts. Well, this is now possible as various third party applications now allow users to log in and operate multiple Android app accounts on the same mobile phone. One such app is Parallel Space – Multi Accounts. Before getting to know how to use Parallel Space for dual WhatsApp account, let us know how to install Parallel Space on Android devices. Other than Whatsapp, you can also run dual bbm for android if you are still using blackberry messenger.
How to download Parallel Space – Multi Accounts for Android?
Just like any other Android application, Parallel Space – Multi Accounts is also available directly for download on the Google Play Store. The app on the Play Store is available for free and uses 4MB of the user’s mobile storage. However, for users wishing not to download the app via the official app store, we have come up with a third party downloading method to get Parallel Space. So, here it goes.
- Step 1: Open https://www.google.com/ on the default browser of your Android device.
- Step 2: Enter search “Parallel Space APK download” on the search bar.
- Step 3: Now, find an appropriate website offering the APK download link of the app.
- Step 4: Once found, download the APK file on your Android device and install it using the package installer. Now, the app will be installed and can be used like any other Android application downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Now you can also setup Facetime on iPad as a Video Calling app.
How to use Parallel Space for dual WhatsApp account?
Now that we have learned how to install Parallel Space on Android devices, let us learn how to use it to operate multiple Parallel Space WhatsApp accounts. To do this correctly, the following steps must be followed:
- Step 1: After installing Parallel Space on your Android device, run it.
- Step 2: Once the app is opened, locate and click on the “+” button on the app.
- Step 3: Now, Parallel Space would ask you to select the app you want to operate secondary accounts on. Locate and click on WhatsApp here.
- Step 4: After clicking on WhatsApp, Parallel Space will set up a cloned version of WhatsApp for you which can be found in the app drawer.
- Step 5: On the cloned version, you can register your second account just like you did it while registering for your first app initially. Once the second account is registered and verified, you may start receiving and sending messages just like you did on the original app. To open the second account later, click on the WhatsApp app with the “+” logo beneath it on the app drawer.
Note: WhatsApp must be installed on your Android device before your initiate the cloning process on Parallel Space.